For our cliënt, a global leader in packaging solutions in Brabant, we are looking for a Teamlead Accounting.
In this position you’ll be lead the Dutch National Accounting team consisting of two people.
Your main accountabilities and responsibilities are;
- Ensure proper accounting for two legal entities (production and sales) and Principal in line with IFRS / cliënt accounting manual;
- Perform monthly closing;
- Be quarantor for accounting activities (e.g. AR/AP/FA) performed in remote Shared Service Center and coöperate closely with SSC employees;
- Plan, coördinate and supervise timely and correct interna land external reporting;
- Compile annual statutory accounts;
- Prepare and support CIT returns and check VAT returns;
- Comply with internal controls and SOx controls;
- Be the regional advisor to all functions concerning accounting related topics;
- Coöperate closely with controlling, other departments and the European Finance organization;
- Monitor changes in statutory and taks regulations;
- Be the first point of contact for internal and external auditors.
Are you the big4 auditor who will make the next step in your finance career?
We are looking for young potentials who are working in the big4 environment. You prefere or are ready for a teamleaders role.
– Knowledge of IFRS & local GAAP;
– Experience with SAP;
– Support change management and business optimization;
– Fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken.
– Autonomous, organized and flexible;
– Good communication skills.
We can offer you:
- A challenging job in an international environment, with a regional culture;
- Be part of a pleasant and informal corporation with motivated people;
- A contract with a salary range between € 4000 a €4500 b.p.m with nice benefits.
Are you the teamleader who joins this Dutch accounting team?
Please send your CV and motivation to: Pro-Link Recruitment, email@example.com
or call me: Saskia Leenders - van der Linden, via 06-43889347