(Technical) Team Leader Inside Sales
Activities and responsibilities:
As Teamleader you manage the daily activities and responsibilities of the German Customer Contact Team, including quote qualification, quote creation, quote follow-up, order cleaning and entry, first-line technical support, etc.
You have direct leadership of a team of 8 inside sales engineers.
The Team Leader will give technical support for Emerson's flow measurement instrumentation. You work with multiple customers and various colleagues (outside sales, key account managers, application support, etc.).
You will manage KPI's for delivers maximum performance on quality, speed & volume; uses optimal tools and processes; and maximizes customer satisfaction and loyalty.
In this role you typically spends 40% of Team Leader activities and 60% on Inside Sales activities.
You also fulfills all of the responsibilities of an Inside Sales Engineer (all quotation related activities; providing pre-, during- and post-sales commercial and technical support).
- Pro-active follow-up of quotations with customers as agreed with Outside Sales,
- Negotiate sales orders,
- Make contact with inactive customers to reactivate the relationship and explore opportunities,
- Answer customer questions, both technical and commercial,
- Maintain accurate and complete records in CRM,
- Provide product- and application information to external- and internal customers,
- Communicate with manufacturing locations for queries regarding lead-time, specials, etc,
- Provide after-sales service, including first-line trouble-shooting, to customers.
For our client Emerson we are recruiting a candidate who is: pro-active, customer focused, with energy and drive, good people/management/leadership skills/potential, a good communicator who instills trust.
• Ensures Accountability
• Action Oriented
• Communicates Effectively
• Customer Focus
• Directs Work
• Being Resilient
Qualifications and experience:
- Fluent German language and fluent English language skills; verbal, reading and writing.
- Relevant Bachelor degree (e.g. Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical) or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant Inside Sales / commercial experience.
- Minimum of 2 (two) years relevant leadership experience, preferably with remote management and multicultural and/or multi-discipline experience within an international organization.
- We are open to someone less experienced coming in at Team Coordinator level and developing to Team Leader internally.
- You are based in the Netherlands or in Germany and commuting to Ede every day.
Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
“We are engineers, innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Interested in this international employer and challenging position? Let us know.
Emerson Process Management Flow Ede, has outsourced this role to Pro-Link Recruitment.
You can send your Dutch or English resume and motivation to: Mrs Anouk Biemans | mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | mobile: 0031-642118796.Solliciteer Solliciteer Terug naar overzicht