Temporary job for one year.
As Supply Planner you are responsible for optimizing the balance of common assembly inventory and B2B units across the supply chain network in line with target customer service levels and safety stock levels.
In case of supply emergency (a sudden increase in demand or a shortage of materials), the Supply Planner is responsible for determining how to get material in time to meet demand signals.
- Prepare and lead the Weekly Interco meeting with international counterparts,
- Generate and follow up on Late Supply Pegged to Sales Order report on daily basis,
- Generate and follow up daily on ASCP exception reports,
- Pro-actively follow-up on upcoming shipments to minimize late communication of delayed orders to our sales force,
- Expedite late shipments from suppliers,
- Generate, analyze and distribute daily service level metrics,
- Handle Change Orders,
- Manage the Original Promise Date in cooperation with Team Lead Logistics,
- Providing timely input on monthly past due to customer requested date analysis,
- Back-up for initial order scheduling,
- Provide feedback on CRM tasks,
- Work according to ISO14001 and ISO 9001.
Are you available for a project or temporary job as Supply Planner for an international Company? Let me know and I will tell you more about this interesting vacancy.
- You have 2 year working experience in an Operations or Supply Chain environment as a Logistic Engineer, Supply Planner or Supply Chain Engineer.
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills, verbal, reading and writing
- Action Oriented, customer focus, ensures accountability, plans & aligns and strong analytical skills,
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience using an ERP system, preferably Oracle,
- You are based in the Netherlands, area Ede, Nijmegen, Arnhem, Utrecht.
You will get a contract for one year. You are based in Ede, NL.
Our client is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
You can apply to Pro-Link, Anouk Biemans or call me for more details 06-42118796.Solliciteer Solliciteer Terug naar overzicht